Search Cattle Call
Mission StatementThe Young Producers Council will be an active player in National Cattlemen’s Beef Association policy development and will work to cultivate more peer members, as well as serve as industry advocates.
DisclaimerThe views expressed by the authors on this blog do not necessarily reflect the views of the Young Producers’ Council or the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association. We value your thoughtful opinions and encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. We go by the Code of the West and require respect and good manners from everyone participating in our message boards, blogs, social media sites and other interactive communities. Please refer to our Ranch Rules page for more information and help us keep law and order on this site.
- RT @BlackInkBasics: This week we welcomed two #ag students to our summer writing staff. Glad to have @critterprintskf & @rotempleton! http… 1 day ago
- YPC'ers interning for the beef industry this summer! fb.me/J6ENcc3H 2 days ago
- RT @BeefUSA: #Beltway #Beef Audio News: #Immigration, #ADUFA reauthorization and the #FarmBill ow.ly/l23wj #agnews #agchat 4 days ago
- RT @BeefUSA: #NCBA News: @SenateAg Completes #FarmBill Markup ow.ly/l1MaA #agriculture #agnews #agchat 5 days ago
- RT @NationalBQA: Over 3,500 cattle producers took advantage of the free BQA certification. Were you one of them? We'd love to hear... http:… 5 days ago